Address: Via della Madonna delle Grazie – Montegabbione (TR)
The Madonna delle Grazie church was built in 1625 on a pre-existing religious building, located outside the town walls. Built in stone it has a sober and linear style. Inside of particular artistic interest is the fresco placed above the main altar that represents what scholars call “Madonna del latte” or an image of the Madonna nursing the baby Jesus. The work is believed to be able to attribute the painting to pupils of Perugino.